This policy does not cover websites, applications or services displaying different privacy statements.
1. What information do we collect?
Information you provide us.
- When you order, we ask you for your name, email address, postal addresses, telephone number, and credit card information so that we can complete the transaction.
- When you register for a mobile application, we ask for information including your name, email address, date of birth, and postal code.
- We may ask you for other types of information like demographics information, for example, when you participate in a survey or product test or when you enter a contest or other promotional event.
Information we may automatically collect.
When you visit our websites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our webites your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites. For more information about this practice please refer to “How are “cookies” and “web beacons” used on our website?” Additionally, when you use our mobile applications, we may automatically collect data about your device such as your device ID and how you use our application including pages you view.
Information we receive from third parties.
We may also collect additional information about you from third parties in providing you with the Services.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We use personal information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- better understand you so that we may tailor messaging and services based on your interests, preferences, needs and specialties;
- communicate with you via email, mobile alerts and other messaging services about commercial, non-commercial, sponsored and non-sponsored clinical information, FDA and product safety alerts and our selected partners (if you do not wish to receive these kinds of emails, you may choose to opt out by updating your profile.
- link or combine your information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Tula may store and process information in the United States and other countries.
3. How does Tula protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to protect the information that we receive about you from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure; as a result, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
4. Will Tula share the information it collects with others?
Tula may share aggregated or deidentified information such as statistics about our customers, sales, product usage or traffic patterns, and related website information. This information will not include any information directly identifying you.
If you post a comment or message in our blog or other public forums on tula-health.com, it will be shared publicly.
We may share personal information as follows:
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding involving sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
5. What access does Tula give you to your personal information?
You may amend any inaccuracies or update your Tula profile, including your personal information and email preferences, at any time.
You have the option of correcting, updating and/or changing contact and demographic information and other information previously provided and stored in our database. If you wish to correct, update or change your information, simply update your profile.
You may opt-out of any of promotional emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional emails you receive from us, by updating your profile as described below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to update your profile: Please visit the home page of our website at www.tula-health.com, click on “Sign in”, and then sign in using your email address and password. To opt in or out of email communications, go to the bottom of the form and make the selection of your choices. If you select a box, you will NOT receive emails of the type listed. You may also request profile changes by sending an email to email@example.com.
6. How are “cookies” and Web beacons used on our websites?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website to help us provide you with a more personalized experience and improve our services. We may also use third party cookies to collect anonymous traffic data. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to remove or reject cookies. Disabling cookies in your browser, however, may prevent access to some features of our website. If you register with our Service, we may elect to associate your information with our cookies to provide you with more customized content and enhanced functionality of our Services
We may also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images used on our Sites and in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
7. Is this privacy statement subject to change?
Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date below.
8. How to send us feedback
Our goal is to respect your privacy and we encourage user feedback to help us improve our privacy policies. If you have any questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tula Health, Inc.
686 North Arbinger Way, Suite 300
Farmington, Utah 84025
March 1, 2020